Job Title: Clinic Coordinator
Reporting To: Regional Manager
Job Purpose: This is a pivotal role within the clinic, as The Coordinator is the first face and voice that our customers interact with. As a Brand Ambassador the overall mission and purpose for The Coordinator is to deliver Personalised Hearing Care by putting the Individual First, because Nuance Matters. The Coordinator has a significant contribution in delivering and driving maximum sales opportunities by effective and efficient diary management, optimising attended appointment numbers through effective telemarketing activity in line with ATRT and scripts, providing exceptional customer care, while maximising accessory sales and customer care plans (CCP) – all carried out while keeping and ensuring a wellpresented clinic consistent with our premium brand and promise.
Diary Management – Manage dispenser diary to maximise appointment potential.
- Book appointments – Carry out effective block scheduling.
- Maximising the diary for the day, tomorrow and the next day.
- Liaise with Dispenser colleague(s).
- Key contributor to morning huddle – play a proactive part.
Sales – Take the initiative to promote our Wellness Programme.
- Use Point of Sale (POS), correctly and as trained to ensure all OTC and POS related activity is captured correctly for 100% of our patients 100% of the time.
- Assist in selling accessories and customer care plans (CCP), by demonstrating the benefits to the patient.
- Telemarketing: manage all inbound and outbound calls/leads and ensure diary is full and with the correct ‘familiar voice’.
- Following up on referrals captured in line with ATRT and data protection rules.
- Participate in local outreach marketing activities to generate manual Opportunities for the Clinic.
- Offer Off the Shelf (OTS), accessories to patients to maximise sales opportunities.
- Ensure adequate stock of OTS accessories is available and in line with business guidelines.
Customer Care – Provide customer care and premium brand service to patients.
- Ensure the clinic is open and fully operational.
- Provide Triage/OOW service as required and once certified to carry out these tasks.
- Liaise with local GP’s, ENT’s and their respective staff to ensure a professional sales presentation and communications channel is maintained in line with ATRT.
- Ensure all areas of the Clinic are kept clean and inviting. Meet and greet patients on arrival and answer telephone and email enquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
Presentation – Present and maintain the clinic in keeping our brand promise.
- Ensure all areas of the clinic are maintained trip hazard free, etc., and in good general order in keeping with our brand promise (both outside and inside).
- Ensure product and literature are displayed in keeping with our brand promise.
- Ensure clinic equipment is well maintained and report any defects to the relevant point of contact.
Administration – Timely, accurate and orderly general support.
- Keep accurate records on company systems, as well as manually (as appropriate).
- Ensure appointment details are accurate – and update DM with appointment outcomes, outcome reasons, follow-up tasks, etc.
- Maintain accurate and timely weekly reports as required and instructed. o Stock ordering as appropriate.
- Process incoming and outgoing post and ensure all Case Histories completed in the week are posted to Customer Services in Head Office each Friday.
- Participate in cross function training as scheduled.
- Work in line with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act and General Regulations, including Infection Control to ensure a safe place of work is maintained.
- Carry out any other duties and/or tasks as directed by the Regional Manager or other Officer of Hidden Hearing from time to time.
Work Experience & Skills Required:
- A High Level of Proven Customer Service Experience.
- Strong Communication Skills both written and oral.
- Excellent Telephone Skills and Manner
- Previous Office/Secretarial Experience Essential.
- Professional Standard of Computer Literacy in particular Microsoft Office Suite.
- A team-player with an ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- An excellent Time-keeper who is reliable and punctual.
- Takes pride in their work and possesses excellent organisational skills.
- Good Time Management skills and efficient.
- A High level of Flexibility.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Hearing Aid Dispensers - Nationwide
Who we are
At Hidden Hearing, we are very proud of our position as the country’s premier hearing healthcare provider. This didn’t happen by accident. For over 30 years now, we have been promoting the importance of hearing health and the impact of our care and expertise has been life changing. Our business is 100% clinic based and each year sees upgrades and additions to our extensive clinic network.
We have worked hard in recent years to create a company culture that promotes the very best in professional practice. We also have strong support and endorsement from our parent company DEMANT, one of the world’s leading hearing healthcare providers. This helps us to maintain a positive working environment with plenty of opportunities for development through continuous learning, coaching and mentoring.
Who we want
Our mission is to maintain an unapologetic dedication to patient care and audiological best practices. We want everyone who visits us to have a phenomenal patient experience that is always to the very highest professional standards. We are looking for people that are equally committed to this and who want to take a positive career step.
Do any of the following apply?
- You have a recognised qualification in hearing aid audiology
- You are a member of a credited audiology body
- You are on a personal journey towards excellence in audiology
We will support you by providing the world’s most innovative, state of the art technology, together with our best-in-class sales and telemarketing support infrastructure.
What we can offer
All our audiologists are based in high-street hearing centres or GP surgeries. A busy diary is guaranteed with qualified appointments provided by GP referrals and the company’s extensive marketing resources. Significant advertising in all media channels assures a wealth of new enquiries and integrates with the regular flow of repeat appointments from our customer database.
We can offer successful candidates:
- An excellent basic plus commission (expected OTE between €80,000 and €100,000 gross per annum)
- Company car/car allowance
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Group health insurance scheme
- Staff discounts, paid holidays and more
My name is Patricia and I am head of Human Resources, call me NOW in total confidence to discuss this exciting career opportunity on:
or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org