With over 25 years’ experience, Hidden Hearing have become experts in providing the best hearing healthcare for our customers. We pride ourselves in putting the customer first and we deliver superb customer service during their lifelong aftercare.
We employ over 140 people, with over 60 hearing aid audiologists and over 65 state-of-the-art hearing centres nationwide. We conduct almost 30,000 hearing examinations a year, either in our centres or during homecare visits.
Qualified and caring staff
Our dispensers are members of ISHAA, BSHAA, HIS or HPC (Health Professions Council), and undergo continuous professional training to improve their knowledge of hearing care and technology. Their expertise is at a high international level, to diagnose the specific nature of each hearing loss and recommend the best course of action.
Hidden Hearing only work with the latest hearing technology. Whether a client needs a basic or an advanced hearing system, we individually tailor the right solution from invisible in-the-ear to ergonomic behind-the-ear models. We use cutting edge testing and fitting equipment to ensure that all personal requirements are satisfied.
Hidden Hearing Code of Practice
- All consultations are provided free of charge.
- All Hidden Hearing staff providing assistance will be appropriately qualified and trained.
- The results of any hearing check will be discussed fully and clearly explained.
- We will advise where improved hearing can be achieved without a hearing aid.
- We will explain fully and demonstrate all the different types of aids available which could help.
- We will advise which branch from our national network will be available to provide ongoing support and service.
- Hidden Hearing commits itself to compliance with the Code of Practice of the Irish Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists.
Lifelong hearing care
The central focus of Hidden Hearing is on one thing – creating happy, contented and loyal customers.
We believe in building lasting relationships with all our clients based on professionalism, openness and mutual trust.