Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: This role is based in our Finance team in our Head Office in the Citywest Business Campus. Our Head Office is a hub for our Contact Centre, Finance, Customer Service, Operations and our HR, Learning and Development Department.
9.00am-5.00pm, Monday-Friday, Permanent. Starting salary of c. €35,000 per annum.
About the Role: At Hidden Hearing, our Credit Controller is an essential member of our Finance Team, having responsibility for; credit checks, resolving problems in relation to invoice payments, and reconciling complex month-end accounts for our patients.
Objectives and Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Support the Company in overseeing the collection of patient accounts in a manner that ensures high patient satisfaction.
· Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are up to date and complied with.
· Liaising with patients and Audiologists, along with our Customer Service and Operations Departments.
· Manage a book of debtor accounts to ensure timely payment of outstanding invoices.
· Checking that Finance Agreements have been setup correctly for approval.
· Resolve any queries in relation to invoice payments and cash application.
· Reconcile complex month-end accounts.
To learn more about this role, please email our HR, L&D Coordinator, Andrew Ferris at firstname.lastname@example.org or to discuss this exciting career opportunity, give Andrew a call: 0879663057.