Online Hearing Test
Take our free online hearing test in just 3 minutes
Do you suspect you have hearing loss? Our online hearing test will give you a clear indication of how well you are hearing, using background noise and self-evaluation questions.
How our free online hearing test works
This online hearing test is a screening that can help verify if you have hearing loss. However, it is not meant to replace a more accurate measurement of your hearing abilities by one of our hearing care experts.
How long does it take to get the results of my hearing test?
Once you have completed the online hearing test, you’ll get instant feedback on how you performed.
If the online hearing test indicates that you may have reduced hearing, you will have the opportunity to book a free hearing test with one of our hearing aid audiologists. The appointment is free of charge and noncommittal.
Common signs of hearing loss
For most people, finding it a bit harder to hear is just normal wear and tear and one more fact of life. One in five Irish people over the age of 50 have some difficulty hearing and that figure rises to almost one in two of those over 70. The online hearing test may be benfiical if you've notice any of the signs below.
- Do you often turn up the TV volume?
- Do you ask people to repeat what they said?
- Do you have problems understanding speech when there is background noise?
- Do people seem to be mumbling when they talk to you?
- Do you often have difficulty following conversations?
- Do you find it hard to tell where sounds are coming from?
- Do you avoid some social activities because you’re worried you’ll find it hard to hear what’s going on?