Safety protocals are in place at all our clinics for the best patient care. Your safety is our top priority.
Book a free hearing aid demonstration
Wide range of models available - Cutting-edge technology - No obligation - 90-day money guarantee
Oticon Opn S™
On par with normal hearing
Oticon Opn S™ allows you to join the conversation in noisy environments and enjoy speech understanding on par with normal hearing.
Better speech understanding
Reduced listening effort and feedback noise
Ability to follow conversations with multiple speakers
Unique open sound experience
The open sound system in Oticon Opn devices gives the user the opportunity to follow conversations with multiple speakers. Using BrainHearing™ technology, it supports the brain's natural process for interpreting and understanding sounds.
- Available in the discreet IIC style
- Connects wirelessly to a wide range of devices
- Delivers improved speech understanding
The ability to focus on what you hear
The Oticon Siya hearing aids are equipped with a powerful chip that processes sound 50 times faster than the previous generation.
Provides effective noise reduction
Connects wirelessly to a wide range of devices
Available in the discreet IIC style
Augmented speech understanding
The Bernafon Alpha provides natural, clear sound, in countless listening situations. Attractive design meets revolutionary technology in this premium hearing solution.
- Comfortable listening experience
- Easy-to-use, rechargeable style
- Direct sound streaming from modern Bluetooth® devices
Simply closer to reality
The Bernafon Viron offers clear and natural sound to help experience the way nature intended. Viron models are available in a broad range of different styles and colours.
- Real-time sound processing
- Maximum listening comfort
- Sound streaming from modern Bluetooth® devices
What is the best hearing aid on the market?
Hearing aids are not one-size-fits-all solutions. We want to help you find the best model for your needs, one that’s tailored to you. To do this, we’ll help you carefully consider the following:
- Your hearing ability
- Hearing aid type & technology
- Price and quality
- Your lifestyle and listening situations
- Your dexterity / vision and other individual needs