Oticon's cutting-edge technology - Better speech understanding - Reduced listening effort - Rechargeable batteries
Try hearing aids with BrainHearing™
What makes Oticon BrainHearing™ different?
Did you know that you hear with your brain? Your ears collect sound, but it’s your brain that actually understands it.
Oticon's BrainHearing™ technology focuses on understanding how the brain makes sense of sound so that hearing aids with this technology can support your brain’s natural way of working.
How does the brain make sense of sound?
The hearing centre in the brain is made up of two subsystems: the orient subsystem and the focus subsystem.
- The orient subsystem scans the surrounding area for sounds and creates an overview of the sounds around you.
- The focus subsystem selects which sounds to focus on, while filtering out irrelevant sounds.
These two systems constantly interact to make sure that the brain’s present focus is on the most important sounds. Hearing aids with BrainHearing™ support the way in which the brain naturally processes sound. It ensures that you hear as much as possible, with as little effort as possible.
Oticon's new fully custom hearing solution
No two people are alike, and the same goes for our ears.
Oticon Own™ is tailored to each user for the most comfortable fit.
- Personalised to fit your needs and lifestyle
- Superior listening experience
- Easy connectivity to your devices
Oticon Opn S™
On par with normal hearing
Oticon Opn S™ allows you to join the conversation in noisy environments and enjoy speech understanding on par with normal hearing.
Better speech understanding
Reduced listening effort and feedback noise
Ability to follow conversations with multiple speakers
Unique open sound experience
The open sound system in Oticon Opn hearing aids give the user the opportunity to follow conversations with multiple speakers. Using BrainHearing™ technology, it supports the brain's natural process for interpreting and understanding sounds.
- Available in the discreet IIC style
- Connects wirelessly to a wide range of devices
- Delivers improved speech understanding
The ability to focus on what you hear
The Oticon Siya hearing aids are equipped with a powerful chip that processes sound 50 times faster than the previous generation.
Provides effective noise reduction
Connects wirelessly to a wide range of devices
Available in the discreet IIC style
Augmented speech understanding
The Bernafon Alpha provides natural, clear sound, in countless listening situations. Attractive design meets revolutionary technology in this premium hearing solution.
- Comfortable listening experience
- Easy-to-use, rechargeable style
- Direct sound streaming from modern Bluetooth® devices
Simply closer to reality
The Bernafon Viron offers clear and natural sound to help experience the way nature intended. Viron models are available in a broad range of different styles and colours.
- Real-time sound processing
- Maximum listening comfort
- Sound streaming from modern Bluetooth® devices