Try Oticon’s latest intelligent hearing aids. Groundbreaking speech clarity - Real listening comfort - Breakthrough wind and handling innovation.
An intelligent hearing solution designed to handle the dynamic sounds of life with exceptional quality and precision. Experience real listening comfort with clarity.
Discover Oticon Real™
Experience the Real™ - Oticon's latest technology at a clinic near you
Complete the form below to book a free hearing test and Oticon Real™ demo
The most popular technology and features in Oticon Real™
Cutting-edge technology for wind and disruptive noises
Focus on your tasks and conversations better with:
The world's first wind and handling prevention feature:
Reduces wind noise and noise from your hair, hands, glasses, etc. Oticon Real™ has even been proven to increase speech clarity in windy situations.³
State-of-the-art stabilisation feature that precisely balances
unpredictable, sudden sounds:
Soft and loud sudden sounds are instantly detected and controlled so that they are audible, but not uncomfortable or disruptive.
Book a FREE hearing test Compare brands & models
Stay in the conversation
At Hidden Hearing, we want conversations to flow naturally. We want you to be able to be yourself and feel confident in your daily interactions.
Oticon Real™ raises the bar in hearing aid technology by offering speech clarity and listening comfort, even in challenging environments.2
3 reasons to choose Hidden Hearing
- Santurette et al. (2023). SuddenSound Stabilizer – Evidence and user benefits. Oticon Whitepaper.
- Christensen, J., Whiston, H., Lough, M., Gil-Carvajal, J., Rumley, J., & Saunders, G. (2022). Real-life benefits of Deep Neural Network-based noise reduction in hearing aids. Manuscript in preparation.
- Gade et al. (2023). Wind & Handling Stabilizer – Evidence and user benefits. Oticon Whitepaper.
- O’Sullivan, J., et al. (2019); Hausfeld, L., et al. (2018); Puvvada, K. C. & Simon, J. Z. (2017).
- Hands-free communication is available with iPhone 11 or later running iOS 15.2 or later, and iPad running iPadOS 15.2 or later.