Customer Service - from the comfort of your home
Your hearing is our primary concern. Therefore, you can always get help for your hearing aids or hearing loss at Hidden Hearing - even when you are at home or on-the-go.
With our wide range of remote services, you receive the same quality of assistance you would get at our clinics.
Contact Customer Care
Freephone 1800 818 808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How can we help you?
Our dedicated team of hearing experts are ready to help, whether you already have a hearing aid or not. The below are just some of the areas where we can help:
- Consultation about your hearing loss.
- Support for your hearing aids and hearing aid accessories.
- Fitting and adjusting your hearing aids to your needs.
- Extra batteries or domes for your hearing aids.
- Hearing aid cleaning and repairs.
- Assess whether a hearing test in a clinic is relevant for you.
Some helpful links:
3 easy ways to reach us
Otican Remote Care App:
If you wear Oticon hearing aids, you can phone or have a video hearing aid consultation through the Oticon RemoteCare App.
Using the app is a convenient way for you to receive real-time hearing aids adjustments from a hearing care expert.
How you benefit from the Oticon RemoteCare App:
- Personal video consultation with a hearing aid expert from your own home.
- Hearing aid adjustments and fine-tuning.
- Save time travelling to and from the hearing care clinic.
Book an appointment on your Oticon RemoteCare App
If you have already set up the Oticon RemoteCare App:
- Call your hearing care expert and book an Oticon RemoteCare appointment.
- Open the App at the date and time of the agreed appointment.
If you have not yet set up the Oticon RemoteCare App:
- Download the Oticon RemoteCare App here.
- Pair your hearing aid with the Oticon RemoteCare App.
- Call us on freephone number 1800 818 808 and tell us the email you have used to set up your RemoteCare app. Together, we will complete your Oticon RemoteCare setup.
- Call your hearing care expert and book your first Oticon RemoteCare consultation.
- Open the app at the date and time of the agreed appointment.
Oticon RemoteCare App requirements
- Oticon hearing aids with Bluetooth ®
- A smartphone (Android phones must have an operating system of 8.0 or higher, and iPhones must meet the following specifications: 5s model or higher, iOS 12.0 or higher.)
- Have an Apple ID.
- Have the Oticon RemoteCare App installed on your smartphone or tablet.
- An email account.
- Stable Internet connection.
The following Oticon hearing aids have Bluetooth® functionality (except CIC and IIC styles): Oticon Xceed, Oticon Xceed Play, Oticon Opn S, Oticon Opn Play, Oticon Opn, Oticon Ruby, Oticon Siya.
Not sure about what hearing aid model you have?
If you purchased your hearing aids after 2016 then you likely have hearing aids with Bluetooth®. You can also phone us on 1800 818 808 or visit us at your local hearing clinic by making an appointment to find out if your hearing aids have Bluetooth® functionality.