This policy accounts for cookies etc. used via our websites. If you do not agree with the terms here in, please do not use this website and delete the cookies placed by the website.
- What is a cookie
- Why we gather information
- Information we gather
- Disclosure to Third Parties
- How to avoid and /or delete cookies?
- Customer Questions
1. What is a cookie
Cookies are also used by us to ensure that you don’t have to enter your password or otherwise identify yourself more than once per visit.
2. Why we gather information
We use information about our visitors to improve our products and gather vital information that could help us improve our websites. We take your privacy seriously, and we only collect and keep information as long as we need it for a specific task. The information we collect cannot be used to identify you as an individual. This information is only used in aggregate form to tell us where our visitors come from, what they look at, and where they spend the most time. This allows us to improve our websites to create a better experience for you.
Aggregate visitor information is sent by your computer to secure servers owned by Netminers ApS. Only Oticon A/S and Netminers ApS are allowed to access this data. Sale or transfer of any data to a third party is strictly forbidden.
3. Information we gather:
- Your referrer (i.e. where you came from, e.g. Google)
- Date and time of your visit
- Your regional and language settings (to determine which country you are in)
- Operating System (Windows, OS X, Linux etc.)
- Browser & Browser Version (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari etc.)
- Screen Resolution (1280x1024, 1024x768, etc.)
- Java support
- Visitor ID (Provided by a cookie we place on your computer when possible, helps us measure how many
- visitors return to our websites)
- IP address (Your computers address on the internet)
- The title of the page you are viewing
- The URL of the page you are viewing
4. Disclosure to Third Parties
The only third party that might have access to your information is our visitor traffic tracking vendor Netminers ApS. We store our aggregated visitor traffic data, and survey data on their secure servers in Denmark. Netminers ApS is strictly forbidden from transferring any part of our data stored on their servers to any other third party.
We don’t share personally identifying or sensitive information with other third parties without your prior explicit permission, except when required by law or official regulations. Such information is kept within Oticon A/S or on Netminers ApS’s secure servers.
5. How to avoid and /or delete cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies by default, however you can alter your browser settings to not accept cookies or delete the cookies from your system. Most browsers do allow a “private” mode where cookies are always deleted after a visit. Depending on which browser you are using, the setting has a different name. Below you can find the most common browsers and the “private” mode:
- Internet Explorer 8 and newer; InPrivate
- FireFox 3.5 and newer; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and newer; Incognito
- Safari 2 and newer; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and newer; Private Browsing
Please read your browser’s help section for more information about how to set the “private” mode or how to delete cookies. You can still visit our site even though your browser is in “private” mode, however the user experience might not be optimal and some functionalities might not work.
7. Customer Questions
If you have any questions or comments or wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation, please contact our team by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org