Blog Awards Ireland 2015

✓ Evidence Based
Jim Fulham

Jim Fulham

Senior Hearing Aid Audiologist at Hidden Hearing
Mr Jim Fulham, Senior Hearing Aid Audiologist with Hidden Hearing, has been an audiologist for the past 30 years and is highly recognised as a conscientious and caring professional. Jim has been with Hidden Hearing since 2000 and took control of the Cavan Branch in 2013. This Branch is now recognised as a Centre of Excellence for Hearing Care in Ireland.

Find Out More About Jim

The Hidden Hearing Blog is the Bronze Winner at the Blog Awards Ireland 2015

The competition was stiff but we came third on the Best Health and Wellbeing Blog – Company at the Blog Awards Ireland 2015. We will be wearing our bronze medal with pride! We are very grateful for the nomination and above all we are very grateful to everyone who has visited the Hidden Hearing blog over the last few years.

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to vote for us: 30% of the overall vote was accounted for by the public, with the remaining 70% being determined by a panel of judges, and we really appreciate the support. Our blog covers a wide range of hearing healthcare topics from tinnitus and ear wax removal to hearing aids and and the effects that hearing loss can have on day to day life and we are thrilled to receive this recognition of the site.

A huge thanks to everyone who voted for us, it really is appreciated.

Do you have concerns about your hearing? Hidden Hearing can help. Ring us free at 1 800 818 808, or check out our updated website today for more information on Ireland’s most trusted hearing care provider.

Summary
Blog Awards Ireland 2015
Article Name
Blog Awards Ireland 2015
Description
Hidden Hearing came third on the Best Health and Well being Blog - Company at the Blog Awards Ireland 2015.
Author
Publisher Name
Hidden Hearing
Publisher Logo

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>