Hearing aid technology has developed rapidly over the past few years, and wireless hearing aids now offer an excellent hearing solution as well as other tools to make your daily life easier. Devices that offer Bluetooth connectivity allow for flexible and adjustable enjoyment of audio and audiovisual technology, and it’s never been so easy to personalise your hearing experience.
Wireless technology is useful to us in many areas of life, and hearing aids can now make the most of this, making them a serious competitor in the wearable technology market – experts predict that they’ll be streaking ahead of the smartwatch before long. Working out how wireless technology could benefit you can be a great help when you’re choosing a hearing aid.
The Benefits Of Wireless Hearing Aids
- Easy to control. Hard-wired hearing aids can be difficult to regulate when in different environments, and at further distances from sounds. However, wireless hearing aids are designed to adjust to different environments and offer a precision hearing experience that can be personalized at the touch of a button.
- Convenient. Connecting to various devices via Bluetooth technology can be very helpful, making such daily activities as listening to music or the television, or even making a telephone call, much easier. You may find that you do not need to use headphones or separate speakers for your computer when you use a wireless hearing aid.
- Versatile. Wireless hearing aids are significantly easier to use in a variety of environments than hard-wired options, and they are easy to control using Bluetooth, which may be accessed through an app on your smartphone.
- Discreet. If you’re new to wearing a wireless hearing aid, you may be surprised at how tiny and discreet these can be. Concerns about wearing hearing aids often put people off seeking help for their hearing loss for many years after they first experience problems. However, many models sit right inside the ear canal and are not visible to others, so you no longer need to worry about the social stigma of wearing a hearing aid and can get the help you need.
- Excellent hearing experience. Wireless hearing aids offer a highly sensitive hearing experience that can be programmed to suit your level of hearing loss and can be adjusted to cater for difficulties with higher or lower frequency sounds. Digital hearing aids process and filter sounds as well as amplifying them, so offer a much better hearing experience than hardwired hearing devices.
Book a Free Hearing Test at Hidden Hearing
Hidden Hearing is Ireland’s leading private provider of hearing care solutions, and our national network includes over seventy-five branches and clinics. If you have concerns about your hearing, contact us as soon as possible to book a free hearing test and talk to our audiologists to find the best solution for you and your lifestyle.
Contact Hidden Hearing online today, or pop into your local branch